Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by CdrMike
- Sail Date: August 2016
- Destination: Norwegian Fjords
- Cabin Type: Deluxe Inside
We had DeLuxe Inside 'Stateroom' and it was OK, plenty of space and afterall, you are only going to sleep/relax there. Would have a Balcony if I could afford it.
Be under no illusion QE is money making machine, charges reflect the captive market, eg. In the Britannia Restaurant,
* Two Glasses Sauvignon Blanc was 32 dollars. Moved to a bottle for 42.
* Theres a treal opportunity to 'Digital Detox':. WiFi. 2 hours cost 50 dollars
Mobile service provided by BT Maritime. Cost £10 per mb. Able to buy 4mb for £4 via BT Mobile. Relied on in port network connection and a BT 100mb uplift at £4. Total spent was £42
* Need illumated clock in Inside Stateroom or use telly. If charging phone only plug is away from the bed side
* Only one plug point. Charging needs either extension or additional travel plug to use American fitting as well as UK one.
* Quality of projector for cinema and presentations was poor.
* Dont be shy in using local tours at half cost of Cunard ones. Having said that, the 2 Cunard Tours we did were excellent.
250,000+ people have entered their email