3. MSC Orchestra
The ports of call appealed to me and I have always wanted to see Barcelona which was the embark/disembarkation port. I flew from Australia and it was a simple transit. I decided on the spur of the moment after receiving an email from the company and sailed with in 4 months. Everything went smoothly and the staff were very attentive and friendly, remembered my name and inquired after my well-being when I had not been around for a day or so due to a sore throat. The ship itself is quite opulent and my cabin spacious and kept beautifully clean by my very amiable and good humored cabin steward, I travel solo and he always inquired as to my comfort. The passengers were predominately European and took great delight in my attempts to converse with them using hand signals and smiles. Would I travel again with MSC ? it depends on the itinerary.

Great Cabins, Great Crew