3. Viking Eistla
I just loved the ship's restaurant staff. Such fun and so very happy to please us. The bar staff was equally lovely. I found out the hard way that they don't appreciate your bringing food from your excursions onto the boat and eating them in the lounge. In your stateroom is fine. But they are more than willing to open a bottle of purchased wine in the lounge. Not sure what the difference is but lesson learned! Our excursions were very educational and geared nicely for all levels of ability and mobility. If you chose not to go ashore that was just fine. We ate several meals in the dining room and the food was great. The portions were reasonable and if you wanted something a bit different they were more than happy to accommodate you. We also ate several dinners on the Aquavit Terrace and that was equally nice. If it is too cool to have the doors open you have but to ask. GREAT service!

Cruising the Rhine

lpbuck57@aol.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Eistla price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 331
Lovely cabin. I was unused to having just a duvet over me so asked for a top sheet and was immediately accommodated. Such fantastic daily service.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins