3. Jane Austen
This was our second river cruise with Riviera Travel, and both were excellent. We were so impressed that the staff people knew our names from the first day. (I don't think we were either outstanding or difficult!) We also enjoy the UK people on the shop - they know how to converse at mealtime. The Jane Austen is a new ship, and the accommodations have been improved somewhat. The folding shower doors add space to the bathroom when the shower is not in use. Also, on the Jane Austen, the pianist was very entertaining. My wife and I enjoy ballroom dancing, and the music was generally suitable. Also, many more of the guests on this cruise were in the lounge in the evening, making for a quite convivial atmosphere. Meals for both cruises were excellent, with absolutely impeccable service for the evening meals. When a wine bottle is purchased, it is marked with the room number if it is not finished, so it is then available at the next meal. The closing meal was really over the top! We are already planning a river cruise with Riviera Travel next year.

We are planning our third trip with Riviera Travel.

Jane Austen Cruise Review by jldavis

We are already planning a river cruise with Riviera Travel next year.
jldavis’s Full Rating Summary
Get Jane Austen price drops

The French balcony is very nice. You don't need to be any closer to the shore than this!

We found that drawer and shelf space was adequate to fully unpack, and all our suitcases could be stored under the bed.