3. Oasis of the Seas
We have been on numerous RCCL vessels and have maintained our trips to the mid-size ships. We had always heard rumors that the larger ships were too impersonal. Our vacation on Oasis found this to be entirely false. The crew was very personable and attentive. I've been cruising for over 25 years and the last five years I've found the entertainment has slipped, however the Oasis entertainment has restored my faith in RCCL's ability to bring the best entertainment available, back to their customers. Now in saying all of this the lines were a little longer than we were used to, however they were not to be unexpected given the number of passengers and crew members on board the Oasis. The service in the main dining room was excellent, however in my opinion the food quality has slipped. It is still good, however I'm used to RCCL's menu as being excellent. Just a minor down-grade. The only complaint was we had a balcony cabin with 3 people. Normally this would have been fine, however Oasis's cabins are smaller than normal and this made for an extremely uncomfortable cabin situation.

All in all a great ship for the money; however never book more than 2 people.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by pgepetto