3. Disney Dream
We love Disney and it was are first cruise so we decided to try Disney. We picked a 3 night cruise with a Halloween theme. The Disney Dream was an awesome ship with much do and it was always clean. The entertainment was excellent , the rooms were spacious and clean. The restaurant themes were cool and fun , the food was good but the service was horrible. They promote that the servers will take care of you personally each night knowing what you like after the first night but that was not true are server pushed alcohol on us every night and we told him that we do not drink but he still pushed it on us. I complained and Disney did nothing to help with the situation. We were very disappointed because I work for them and I always pride myself in great service and I try everyday to make Magic. I still would recommend them because the ships are wonderful and the entertainment I s the best.

Disney Dream but very disappointing.

Disney Dream Cruise Review by gorilla1964

• Sail Date: October 2015
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Standard Inside Stateroom
gorilla1964’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Dream price drops

Standard Inside Stateroom
Cabin 11A
The cabin was excellent especially the towel animals everyday and the portal of Disney characters.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins