- on our bucket list.
- great entertainment.
- good service including excellent/efficient embark and debark.
- ship was nicely decorated with a Japanese 'feel'.
- no any time dining and tables assigned did not change so if you were in a corner ... that's where you stayed. Fortunately 3 of 8 nights had anytime dining in any of the 4 (assigned seating) restaurants.
- travelling in Japan outside of the Princess organized tours was not a problem. The Japanese are a wonderfully quiet, polite, patient and cultured people and very helpful to foreign tourists.
- If you are not good with hot weather, do not travel to Japan in the summer months unless you are in the north where it is much cooler. There is also the threat of typhoons which are common in the late summer months.
- If travelling in the summer ... bring an umbrella or 2 for the sun and spray mist bottles are an excellent way to cool down.
- this is one of several cabins that are listed as obstructed view but the lifeboats are well to the sides leaving a clear, unobstructed view.
did not see Mt. Fuji due to clouds but an excellent experience overall.View All 9 Mount Fuji Reviews