3. Celebrity Reflection
We made our own arrangements for three nights in Rome then caught the train to the port which was all very easy. The Reflection is a beautiful ship and still looks and feels very new. Everything about this cruise was perfect, a good bucket list itinerary and recommended for those who like a mix of Antiquity and sun bed time. As previously on Celebrity the service was exemplary, I never heard the word no from any Celebrity crew member in 11 days, I do not think the word is in their vocabulary. We never participated in the celebrity shore excursions so I have rated them four out of five as I do think they are expensive, we went to some of the same places (which were great) under our own steam at a fraction of the cost. I am not saying there is anything wrong with the Celebrity excursions just that as we are a bit more adventurous we are happy to do our own thing, it is all about personal choice. The cabin was great as was the food and drink, I was very happy to discover that ginger ale was available on board now. Entertainment was good with Jane Curry being the highlight but a bit more comedy would be nice. Disembarkation was super smooth and we arranged our own transfer to the airport with Rome cabs. Overall this cruise was a 10 for me.

This cruise was a 10

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Jefflw55

Jefflw55’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C2 1225
Perfect Cabin on Deck 10, high enough for a good view but still gets plenty of sun, not shaded by the overhang like the Aqua's on Decks 11 and 12. Near to the central lifts and Library. Love the concierge class footstools provided on the balcony, overall a very good choice of cabin.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins