Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review
1,986 Reviews

4 Night Getaway that you can't find on land.

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by rbrski

• Sail Date: Sep 2016
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Large Ocean View Stateroom

This cruise was chosen for two reason: 1-Quick getaway for the wife and I 2-Couldn't pass up on the price. Embarkation was smooth with out any problems. Stateroom was ready at 1:30 as promised. We had Cat G stateroom 4554 which was an outside stateroom. Everything in the room was in working order, clean and sufficient for a four night voyage. Our cabin attendant seemed a little off but hey, we all have weeks like that! I will have to stress that Royal needs to upgrade the mattress and pillows in the staterooms fleet wide. I can find better in Holiday Inns! Dining was typical Royal standards. I hope they revamp the menus because we have three Royal cruises booked in the next 6 months, we are tired of the same stuff. To be honest, we did not do any of the shows or activities. This was a cruise without the children, so it was total RR. The overall service was good in all areas of the ship. The ports were typical for a four night cruise. I would rather have one of them be a sea day. The overall appearance of the ship was good but she is showing her age in some areas. Nothing terrible. For disembarkation, we choose for the first time express, which had us off the ship by 8:00am. Would I sail on her again, Yes!

rbrski's Full Rating Summary

Large Ocean View Stateroom
Cabin G 4554

Perfect Day at CocoCay

The new south beach area needs food service. Didn't have lunch because it was a hike to the nearest buffet

rbrski