3. Norwegian Sky
We did this short 4 night Cruise because it would cost more to stay home. This was my wife and I 36th cruise. But for only $99.00 per person for 4 nights we had to do it plus all the drinks are free. I tip all the bartenders and severs on the first day and get then to know me by name. After that It's hi Ed would you like a drink? Then I tip then again on the last day. A dollar or two really goes a long way here. Food was good but some things were not great. We had trouble with a meal the 2 nd night in the main dining room. I talked to the Dining room Manager and he told me to come back the next night and we would be taken care of. Wow did he ever. He gave us our dinner served fresh hot and a whole lobster for the trouble we had experianced. That's is customer service. The pool party's were great. White Hot Party was incredible. All and all great trip.

Great Cruise with Free Booze

shinsky98’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Sailaway Inside
Cabin IX 9143
Smallest cabin ever but clean.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins