3. Celebrity Reflection
Loved this ship the staff were exceptional except for one guy in the Martini bar, so rude. ship was spotless food was great the itinerary was perfect, only thing I would change is not to have 2 days in Athens id of preferred 2 days in Naples or Greece. The entertainment was a bit lame but the Tenors of Rock and Sisters of soul were fantastic, they billed another lady as well known uk artist, however us nor any other British person we spoke to had ever heard of her. I'm not a fan of crew shows. service was excellent we did a lot of excursions and one was a total rip off, they charged us $99 each for a boat ride to the Isle of Capri and then we were left to do our own thing, now we asked another couple and the boat ride to Capri cost only cost €20 return, when we got there there was another guy willing to take us on a tour for a further $20 each, he was excellent and we were told it would cost $11 for the cable car how ever it cost $1.80 I feel very hard done by and will consider more carefully before I choose to do the excursions again. The ship itself was super clean. The only negative I'd give is the music they play around the pool is aimed at a far younger crowd then what was there. No on over 50 likes constant rap and r and b. Really annoying.

Great cruise; had a great time.

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Tushers

Tushers’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C2 1401
We had a fantastic cabin attendant but the walk to the cabin was a long one, we had everything we needed and the room was kept spotless. absolutely no complaints
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Athens (Piraeus)
    Loved this trip, lovely bus a good few stops and had a lovely time
    View All 1,241 Athens (Piraeus) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Athens (Piraeus) Cruise Port Review
  • Bodrum
    The ship docked miles away from any sort of town, no busses were laid on and we walked and walked and walked we were just about to give up when we found civilisation and saw a few shops and bars, so we sat and ate then set off again but we were not able to for the walk back so took a cab. really quite reasonable too.
    View All 66 Bodrum Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Bodrum Cruise Port Review
  • Kusadasi
    This is a sad town, it is so beautiful and the people so nice but world events have damaged it and its trade, my favourite is their "genuine Fake" Range of products. Apparently 6 ships a day used to dock there and the streets would be crowded, now the town is lucky to get 3 a week and the streets are virtually empty.
    View All 623 Kusadasi Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Kusadasi Cruise Port Review
  • Kalafatis Beach
    beds way too expensive, cost €25 for the beds for 3 hours. Really bad. And we were not advised of this code and had no cash or money with us. We had to birtow
    View All 22 Kalafatis Beach Reviews
  • Capri Walking Tour
    absolutely disgraceful, we paid $99 each for this "trip" which consisted of us walking off the ship, across a dockyard, down to an area only to be brought back to the area we were first in to board a vessel to Capri, this took 1 hour. the vessel was so cramped I am able bodied and found ti cramped, my husband who is disabled struggle with the tight fit of the seats. we found out you could infect buy a return ticket on this ship for €20, when e got there a guide told us we could go explore on our own however if we wanted to pay another tour guide €20 each we could set of on his guided tour. which we were glad we did as we would never of found the places he took us due to the fact we didn't know about them. very poor on Celebrity behalf and has affected how I will explore in the future.
    View All 56 Capri Walking Tour Reviews
  • Oia Wine Tasting
    we got to the place for the wine tasting and 2 bottles were placed on the table for about 10-12 people, I didn't even get a glass and one other person had just a drop
    View All 95 Oia Wine Tasting Reviews