3. River Countess
My 3cousins and I booked a Po River cruise on the Uniworld River Countess. It was my first river cruise but 1 cousin had booked with Uniworld in the past. She was given a room upgrade because she was a past passenger and there was an extra room available. Our cabin was immaculate and had all the amenities one would need. I can't say enough about this cruise! Down to the smallest detail, they thought of everything to make our trip very enjoyable. The staff and service were excellent. As was the food and excursions. Tours guides were personable and knowledgeable and spoke in English. As were the front desk staff. There was even accomodation for those who had difficulty walking with their "gentle walkers" group. I was pleasantly surprised to have entertainment scheduled at night and drinks were plentiful. The other passengers were very friendly. I would definitely recommend Uniworld and would like to try another of their cruises in the future.

First river cruise but not the last!

River Countess Cruise Review by NPSue

NPSue’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld River Countess price drops

Cabin was clean and well stocked. I liked the option of "going green".
  River Countess Deck Plans