3. Harmony of the Seas
This is my 4th Cruise vacation. Definitely, my worst experience. If this is my 1st experience, certainly I will not cruise again. Bad things: 1. Windjamer is always full. It's frustrating experience.The other options always close when you need it. 2. People everywhere. Busy, very busy. 3: We do not feel a good vibe on board. Unfortunately we are only a part of the workflow. Put your eyes on disney cruise lines. Customers should be delighted, not frustrated. 4. Guest services? Forget it. Always full. 5. If you are not above 14 deck you will never see the sea. I'm feel like a visitor of a big and busy shopping center. You will not have sea view on the deck where is the lifeboats, for example. It seams that all that matter are inside the boat. Really guys? 6. Staff are exhausted. Committed, but exhausted. 7. Unsupportable cigarette smoke near main dinning room. Guess what: Where is the casino? Near the main dinning room... Got brain guys? 8. Dynamic dinning / traditional dinning: Well... full of options for all tastes. It sounds great, wright? The practical result, guess what: hours waiting for the dinner... and when you have your table... the service are under acceptable. 9. So much more... Good things: 1. Entertainments and activities. 2. Fast check in. 3. The day I saw the Disney Magic nearby :)

Big Ship, Very Small Service Quality

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by LMTCDaniel

This is my 4th Cruise vacation.

Bad things:

2. People everywhere. Busy, very busy.

4. Guest services? Forget it. Always full.

6. Staff are exhausted. Committed, but exhausted.

9. So much more...

Good things:

1. Entertainments and activities.

2. Fast check in.

3. The day I saw the Disney Magic nearby :)
LMTCDaniel’s Full Rating Summary