Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by LMTCDaniel
- Sail Date: August 2016
- Destination: Western Mediterranean
Definitely, my worst experience. If this is my 1st experience, certainly I will not cruise again.
1. Windjamer is always full. It's frustrating experience.The other options always close when you need it.
2. People everywhere. Busy, very busy.
3: We do not feel a good vibe on board. Unfortunately we are only a part of the workflow. Put your eyes on disney cruise lines. Customers should be delighted, not frustrated.
4. Guest services? Forget it. Always full.
5. If you are not above 14 deck you will never see the sea. I'm feel like a visitor of a big and busy shopping center. You will not have sea view on the deck where is the lifeboats, for example. It seams that all that matter are inside the boat. Really guys?
6. Staff are exhausted. Committed, but exhausted.
7. Unsupportable cigarette smoke near main dinning room. Guess what: Where is the casino? Near the main dinning room... Got brain guys?
8. Dynamic dinning / traditional dinning: Well... full of options for all tastes. It sounds great, wright? The practical result, guess what: hours waiting for the dinner... and when you have your table... the service are under acceptable.
9. So much more...
1. Entertainments and activities.
2. Fast check in.
3. The day I saw the Disney Magic nearby :)
- Read more Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas Review
250,000+ people have entered their email