3. Black Watch
Iceland and the Faroe Islands Cruise this year on Black Watch was an experience of a lifetime. Having read some previous reviews was not sure about Black Watch. BUT nothing wrong, the ship is being refitted in November which will update a lot but I found it to be clean, comfortable and the food is still great, what more could I ask for. Iceland is beautiful and the Faroes unexpectedly a great place....all in all I was very pleased with this cruise. All transport on trips were well arranged and the guides marvellous, embarkation, disembarkation very smooth, no worries. Yes I will sail again with FRED on any ship......sometimes I wonder exactly what the people who criticise are talking about, or is it just that they are unhappy people ? cheer up and go on a cruise with Fred Olsen and enjoy life. I will add that I am a single traveller and now feel part of the FRED FAMILY, which gives me confidence to travel anywhere in the world, and I will continue to do so. Thanks.....

Very exciting to see another part of the world, wonderful.

Black Watch Cruise Review by Margaret Mackay

Margaret Mackay’s Full Rating Summary
Get Black Watch price drops

Superior Single Balcony Cabin
Cabin J 8025
As I was later to book I had restricted view, but that was my fault, still ok.
  Black Watch Deck Plans