3. Pacific Dawn
This ship was not gay friendly! As soon as our cabin crew realised we were a couple they started to treat us in a significantly withdrawn manner. Several incidents occurred, including snickering at me in the hallway as I walked past. When this was raised with P&O head office, the response after it was investigated was that we were seen on the CCTV smiling at times when we were on board and this meant we had a good time. It was a very poor response. I did not expect to be treated this way on a ship that sailed from Australia. We have been on Royal Caribbean and Princess Cruises and we were treated just like every other customer. Very disturbing P&O. To be fair, the entertainment on board was better than any other cruise we had been on. The food and the rest of the service was sub-standard, but I did enjoy having a drink at the rear of the boat, Bingo, the affordably-priced cocktail course etc.

Good entertainment on board, but definitely NOT gay friendly

Pacific Dawn Cruise Review by CJCindy