3. Oasis of the Seas
The Oasis is by far a beautiful ship but..it's just way too crowded,. The elevators were always full and we winded up having to wait for another one to come. The Boardwalk is similar to a mall and it was also crowded like one which didn't make it easy getting around. There were long lines especially if when you needed help at guest services..I stood on that line for over an hour The food in the Windjammer wasn't very good and I'm happy we were able to eat in the Silk in the evening where the service was very good and the food was much better than the Windjammer. The shows were excellent and the Jamaican band that played in the pool area was awesome!! Activities on board were lacking. We had an interior cabin and was very happy with both the service and our room Our room was larger than expected and rather comfortable.. The young man assigned to our room was always very helpful and he always asked if we needed anything every single time we saw him. We enjoyed each port and RCCL private island is simply beautiful. Unfortunately we have no plans on returning to The Oasis of the Seas. We wanted to experience the biggest ship and bigger is just not always better..in my opinion a smaller ship with less people is alot better.

Not impressed

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by me225

We enjoyed each port and RCCL private island is simply beautiful.

me225’s Full Rating Summary