3. Disney Magic
We switched to this cruise when Disney changed the itinerary of the 12 night cruise to remove Greece and Turkey. This cruise allowed us more time to tour on our own and in our opinion adequately explored the same area as the new 12 night itinerary. We had a marvelous time. It was our first ever cruise on any ship. WE found the appearance and upkeep of the ship to be wonderful, our room accomodated my family of four very well, the staff were friendly and attentive and the activities were plentiful. As this was my first cruise I expected there to be more downtime to unwind and relax, but there was always so much fun and interesting stuff to do we didn't really experience that. The onboard entertainment was really special. We enjoyed the broadway style shows and live musicians. We even got to see Pete's Dragon on the opening weekend. We played trivia and family game shows, my wife won a game of bingo, it was just fantastic. The server team traveling with us to the other restaurants really enhanced our vacation. My son bonded with our assistant server and it really helped bring him out of his shell and get into having a really good time. I would not hesitate to recommend this cruise to other travelers.

Disney Magic Mediterranean Cruise

Disney Magic Cruise Review by gwmort@comcast.net

• Sail Date: August 2016
  • Destination: Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

I would not hesitate to recommend this cruise to other travelers.
gwmort@comcast.net’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Disney Magic price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 05B 7064
Cabin worked out well. Wife and I had plenty of room in Queen bed, there was a curtain to separate the kids area so we could tuck them in a little earlier and stay up and read. Daughter slept on the couch which converted to a twin bunk and my son slept in another twin bunk that dropped from the ceiling.

The veranadah was very nice, added to the feel of the room to have so much light and airiness when we wanted. not sure I spent enough time out there to justify the increased cost, but I was very happy I had it so maybe.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins