3. Carnival Pride
I've been on 3 cruises so far; RC Freedom of seas, Carnival Splendor and Carnival Pride. Overall, I loved Carnival Pride. I liked the fact that it had 2 good sized pools and 2 water slides for kids. I didn't like it that it only had one jacuzzi but not a big deal. I liked the size of my balcony room and oh my, that shower water pressure was amazing. The boat is very easy to navigate. I was a bit worried that the boat was a bit old but everything looked pretty nice. Didn't like the entertainment too much and staff weren't as nice and sincere as my last cruise with Splendor. Food was nice especially the Guy's burgers and the taco station but I still can't get over the amazing Indian food I had in Splendor and I am not even a fan of Indian food. Restaurant was organized and served great food in timely manner.

Pretty darn nice!

Ages 7 to 9
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8M 8140
Great water pressure in the shower! The toilet seat may need to be replaced.
A big balcony and nice size room. Some noises from the Lido deck but wasn't too bad.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins