3. Harmony of the Seas
The chose this particular cruise because of the quality of the ship and the itinerary. We were not disappointed with that. I cruised on Oasis two years and thought I knew exactly what to expect from the ship. However, Harmony is even better than Oasis, especially for teens. The water slides and Abyss were big hits with my children. Other than the ship itself, everything was worse as compared to my experience on Oasis. The service is not nearly as good. Staff did not go out of their way to make sure customers are happy. My cabin steward was not friendly. The service at bars was also pretty bad. The entertainment was also pretty mediocre. The only show that I was really impressed with was Fine Line -- aqua show. The rest were nothing to speak of. The biggest disappointed was the wine package. Royal Caribbean used to offer customers to buy bottles of wine. Now you get wine by glass and for nearly $40 per day the quality of the wine is atrocious. It is such rip off. Please avoid buying wine and beer package. I did not buy shore excursions form the ship. I booked private tours which ended up being more cost effective and customized for me and my travel companions.

Avoid buying wine and beer package.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Irina V