• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Harmony of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
1970 reviews
30 Awards

Poor Cabins. Ship not finished properly.

Review for Harmony of the Seas to Europe
chas0001
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jun 2016
Cabin:

I decided to go on this cruise because I have been on the sister ships, Oasis and Allure. Even though I was looking forward to the cruise it did not start off well and things went from bad to worse.

I booked a Balcony cabin on deck 8 but when I arrived at the port they told me that my cabin had been sold and I would have to go into a different cabin. They put me in one on deck 14. Little did I know that it was underneath the children's water park. The noise was unbearable. Kids running around all day and adults walking backwards and forwards at night. I asked to be moved but they had to cabins available. After 4 days they managed to move me into a Balcony Cabin on deck 6. This cabins air conditioner did not work (new ship!). It took 2 days to fix by replacing the thermostat. Without the air con it was impossible to sleep properly. The food on board was mediocre and I only went into the dining room twice. Mainly because the tables were too close to each other and the noise was unbearable. The only restaurant I really enjoyed was chops grill. The service and food was excellent. The stateroom attendants were excellent as usual. They were apologising for the problems when it was totally out of their control.

After 23 cruises with Royal Caribbean this has become my last. I think my next one will be with MSC.

Find a Harmony of the Seas Cruise from $589