3. Carnival Dream
Embarkation was a breeze. We had a cloud 9 Spa suite and so we were afforded priority boarding. We had immediate access to our room, 11205. Room: clean, quite. We could not enjoy the balcony because it was either flooded, daily. Or because slobs from above dropped trash on us. One day an apply core. Once half eaten pizza. Drink straws almost daily. I got tired of picking up trash. Our room crew was hit or miss, and we tipped our Stewart an extra $25 on day one. Each night we had to call down for ice. Dirty dishes were never removed unless I took and put them in the hall. We had to ask for clean glasses as there was lipstick on several of ours. I asked for a bedding change due to a stain and it never happened. Toilet was not cleaned daily, nor was the sink. I know this because small debris on the floor remained until I picked it up. A Qtip that missed the trash. Also toothpaste not cleaned from the sinks bowl. The room itself was comfortable. I clean all the time anyway. So not the worst. Dinning: we had late service 8:15. Upper Scarlet. Not one meal served hot. But staff was great and seemed to care. We ate lots of bread. Food was really sub par for the most part. Dinner typically wrapped up at 10:15. So allow 2 hours for your meals. We saw the comic. Funny. Shows were. Generally good. The piano bar was awful. The man couldn't sing so it was hard to take. We popped into karaoke and had some laughs there. Casino was main source of nightly entertainment. We did no do poolside movie because the was nothing good showing. But looked like fun. I noticed that teens seemed very engaged in activities. Photo shop staff were rude on several occasions and it was difficult to find photos. The pools were small and over crowded, we did not use them. The entire ship is very pretty. It was really that nobody seemed engaged in the guest experience that let us down. And the food.

Not a great time

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Collcoll

The room itself was comfortable. I clean all the time anyway. So not the worst.

I noticed that teens seemed very engaged in activities.

The pools were small and over crowded, we did not use them.

Collcoll’s Full Rating Summary