3. Carnival Magic
My husband and I have not taken a cruise in 16 years (mediocre trip on RCL). We usually do an all inclusive family vacation every year in the Caribbean and decided to give a cruise another try. We took our two kids, ages 10 and 8. I cannot say enough about this cruise! It was awesome and we all enjoyed it so much! Our cabin was an Ocean Suite on Deck 7. The bathroom and vanity area were large and we had tons of storage, closet space. The food overall was excellent, especially in the main dining room, Guys Burgers and the Blue Iguana Cantina. The buffet was also good, not great but it's a buffet and was perfectly fine. I do not understand why anyone would complain about this cruise. We were very impressed with the friendly staff, cleanliness of the ship and entertainment. The Entertainment Director, Dr. E, is truly one of a kind and super engaging. He would always remember us and say hello, hug the kids, etc. The shows were pretty good and the comedy shows were funny. My daughter became well known as she was able to participate in a couple of the shows and she said that she felt famous on the Magic. It is a huge beautiful ship with a lot of people onboard and yes there are long lines, however they do move quickly. The ports were all very nice as well. Amber Cove was awesome with the zip line and pool and the staff there was so friendly. Grand Turk had the most gorgeous beach and water but was very crowded. We walked way far down the beach to escape the crowds. Margaritaville and the pool there were way overcrowded so we didn't hang out there at all. I thought everything was very organized during embarkation and debarkation as well, Carnival clearly has this process down to a science. I would absolutely book another trip with Carnival!

AWESOME CRUISE ON THE CARNIVAL MAGIC!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by marcic72

marcic72’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 7252
Great cabin, decent space with lots of storage. Great balcony view port side. Large bathroom with double vanity and full tub/shower.
Our cabin steward, Jocelyn, was great!
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins