3. Norwegian Epic
I chose this cruise because I left my teenagers at home and wanted a single cabin. This was my 14th cruise but my first solo cruise. The studio cabin was very functional and I met other single travellers in the lounge for dinner every evening. I helped organize a pub crawl, that was a hoot, and partied at the H2O dance party every evening with people that I met in the lounge. The shows were great. The ports despite the heat were wonderful and since I had cruised this area before I was able to have a great mix of port and ship days to fully enjoy the experience. I would do this again in a heartbeat. The food was excellent and there were so many activities to access on board. Special thanks to Matt from Norway and Claire from England for making my cruise so memorable. I travelled with someone else in the singles cabin who was 70. It was her first cruise and she is already planning her next one.

You can sleep when you're dead.

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by bethanneroberts

bethanneroberts’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

• Monaco & Monte Carlo
    I enjoyed Monaco very much. So much history and a beautiful place to spend time. The ultra rich of Monte Carlo was off putting to me. I could have skipped it entirely. Not my scene
    View All 54 Monaco & Monte Carlo Reviews
  • Florence (Livorno)
    I went ashore on my own to explore Livorno but it was too hot to enjoy the day. From past experience I know that Florence and the statue of David is a fabulous option. Beautiful city. Great shopping especially Leather goods and History everywhere you turn.
    View All 1,082 Florence (Livorno) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Florence (Livorno) Cruise Port Review
  • Capri Walking Tour
    We took the hydrofoil to the isle of Capri. It was a beautiful day to explore the different towns on the island and take in a fabulous lunch. Unfortunately the Blue Lagoon was not available due to the choppiness of the water. Pub crawl organized for that evening. Glad I stayed on board in Rome.
    View All 56 Capri Walking Tour Reviews