3. Scenic Pearl
I have been on Scenic beforehand and really enjoyed that cruise and wanted to do it again but from a different location. Right from the start when we were met on the Wharf, the whole trip was fantastic, the Crew, Cruise Director everyone, looked after us, nothing was problem. The food, the cabins, the tours were great and I really recommend them to anyone, hopefully I will be able to travel with them again. The day trips were great, the pace on them just right, with really good guides, though I think at times, they did overload us with information. The length of the day trips were just right, we were able to return to the ship for lunch each day. Service in the Lounge was great, never had to wait for Waiter to serve us and the nightly entertainment was great, especially the Cruise Pianist. Our Tour Director Andeea was really good, her explanations on the next days events, were professional and very clear.The Captain made sure everything went well and was only too happy to answer you if you had a question and always greeted you when you passed him, also with a smile and could be seen helping out when docking if the crew needed and extra hand.

A Great Experience

Scenic Pearl Cruise Review by snello

snello’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Pearl price drops

The cabin was really great, the beds really comfortable and Bathroom and shower top class.
We only spent basically sleeping time in the cabin.