3. Carnival Legend
Alaska was our dream cruise for many years, a bucket list you may say. We enjoyed everything about our cruise. The staff were polite and amazing. The food I had better from other cruises, also with Carnival. I so enjoyed the beautiful views, the glaciers and animals. Lots of whales. seals, porpois and eagles. Our cabin was ok, had an extra bed we did not need and we could have used the extra space instead.The ships deco is rather dark, but nice and kept clean.I managed to catch the flu so we did not see much entertainment in the evening so I can not judge that. Getting on the ship and off was the quickest we had ever done.We did have one large mishap while we were dining. The ship went over on it's side due to pilot error and was very frightning. If it was handled properly I do not know, but we managed to straighten up again and carry on. All in all I loved this cruise except for ten minutes and would love a chance to do it again.

Bucket List Cruise

Lyndakinnear’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Legend price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 8233
Due for updates, We had excellent staff and kept it clean and of course I love my towel animals.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins