3. Viking Odin
The Viking Odin offered the exact cruise itinerary that I wanted. The cruise was a good value. I like the classic lines of the ship. The crew were attentive and truly wanted to please the guests. All our fellow cruises were delightful. We arrived a day early into Budapest and stayed at the Boscolo. It was a great hotel. Boarding the river cruise ship was flawless. We felt truly welcomed aboard. Our cabin was designed exceptionally well. There was a place for everything. We enjoyed watching reruns of Downton Abbey onboard.The two dining venues were fabulous. We enjoyed the multi course dinner at night with the wines. For lunch, we tended to like the lighter buffet up on the second deck and enjoyed the sun. We loved the ports of calls and the shore excursions offered. I would go again on a Viking River Cruise. It was so relaxing and enjoyable to see the beauty of the river go by. I can't say enough positive things about my trip!

Amazing Time on Viking's Romantic Danube Cruise

Anna Loves to Travel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Odin price drops

Veranda Superior
Cabin A
Cabin was designed well. All items were able to be put away and just relax for the cruise!
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins