3. Costa Favolosa
Do not believe the negative reviews, this was the 7 th different cruise, and I can say that costa is worth the money, great ship ,nice shows ,good food, but, if you want a perfect cruise book with the seaborn or oceana cruises but don't forget you have to pay 5 times as much the price of the costa. For me costa is a nice entertainment cruise ship and a very modern and tidy ship , just two drawbacks is the pool area is very poor when compared to an msc cruise and the Italian language is a must for me is not a problem because iam maltese a neighbour of italy.I recommend costa cruise to all young people and who has a family on the other hand costa is not good for elderly people or for people who wants a classic or luxury cruise. Costa is disco party and nice shows.

Good value

Costa Favolosa Cruise Review by Kenneth Aquilina

Kenneth Aquilina’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Costa Favolosa price drops

Classic Balcony
Cabin BC 8603
We had a balcony room was nice and tidy.
La Zarzuela Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins