This was a last minute cruise deal that our neighbors were already booked on this cruise and it satisfied one of my cruising goals of seeing St Petersburg, Copenhagen, etc. Ship accommodations and staff were excellent. Food and liquor offered were top of the line. Being a beer drinker I was disappointed in the beer selection made up of Corona, Sam Adams, Amstel light, etc. These are not top of the line premium beers I would expect along with the liquor selection that was offered. There was confusion on the wine offered one night at the table. I was on a unlimited drink package but was offered a select wine list that was not. I ordered the wine and was charged $116. I suggested to wine steward that they charge me only 50% due to the mistake was mine but the ship bore some responsibility and was denied. Again the cruise was excellent and woould cruise with them again.

Nautica in Baltic Sea

Nautica Cruise Review by Swabby68

• Sail Date: August 2016
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom

Again the cruise was excellent and woould cruise with them again.
Swabby68’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Nautica price drops

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A2 7092
Locating down passage from laundry. Far enough that there was no noise and close enough to make accessible.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins