• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2016
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom

We just returned from our cruise on the AMADARA.We started the trip off with a 3 day stay in siem reap at a small but a great hotel in every aspect(golden temple residence)it is located less than 5 minute walk to pub street and night market.Our family of 6 including 85 yo father spent 2 days doing all the temples unbelievable one pointer it is a long walk from parking area to base of angkor wat I suggest to carry 3 bottles of water.

We had the long bus ride to the ship not too bad made two stops along the way.once arriving to the ship the process was smooth and easy our bags were in our cabins waiting for us.The cabins were big enough so not to feel too cramped.My wife and I had cabin 304 (cat b).The ship and crew were fantastic the only suggestion I would make would be to have a little music during dinner.

All the excursion were good perfect length of time.A little about my self I am a 52 yo vet and had visited concentration camps in germany,but I was prepared for the emotions I felt at the killing fields we took over 2000 pictures during our trip,but I could not bring myself to take one picture there just did not feel good about doing it.

Balcony Stateroom