3. Celebrity Reflection
This was our 6th celebrity cruise and one of the best. Outside cabin was just what we wanted. Food was excellent. We enjoyed the daily quizzes and all the evening parties. This was probably the liveliest cruises I've been on and not what we used to on celebrity but we had a great time. Enjoyed all the ports of call. 99% of the staff were polite, friendly and welcoming. Experienced some great service in the main dining room. Sue the cruise director was excellent as were all the guest entertainers that we saw. Really enjoyed Ukebox and the Tenors of Rock were outstanding. We had a few issues however. Our select dining option changed onboard to early sitting and the snotty man at the restaurant door was super unhelpful and it took a couple of trips to guest relations to sort out. Also there were nearly 500 children on board, 2 of whom were mine but many were out of control and roaming in packs around the ship at all hours. I don't really want to be pushing past 7 and 8 year olds at the martini bar at 11.30 at night. Even very small children were wandering on deck 14 alone. Sea days were therefore a nightmare. 2 small pools not enough for all the families onboard and if that many families are onboard then celebrity needs to think about what it's offering compared to RCCL and Princess. I wouldn't cruise again in August on celebrity because of this. We enjoyed the lawn club grill but it was overpriced.

Fantastic cruise with a few issues

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by ukfamilycruisers4

We enjoyed the lawn club grill but it was overpriced.
ukfamilycruisers4’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 16+
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Family Verandah
Cabin FV 3170
Lovely cabin always kept clean and tidy. Great views out of the window and plenty of room for my son and I.
Vista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins