3. Carnival Spirit
Having done two previous cruises we were offered a great deal for this cruise This was supposed to take us to Isle of Pines, Mystery Island, Suva, Port Denerau and then Noumea. Our first stop became Noumea, owing to a mechanical issue. I am not fond of Noumea, but we went to The Aquarium, I had not been there on the previous two visits. It is a must see in my view. Mystery Island was beautiful We did a glass bottom boat tour. I highly recommend it. Suva, went on a scenic tour that included the farmers market. I did not like the market, but getting outside of Suva was good. Port Denerau was great also. Loved Fiji, but the tour guy on the Suva tour, shook hands with every one expecting tips..not good. We missed out on the Isle of Pines, owing to a medical emergency as we had to go back to Suva. I wish we could have stayed in Suva for the day. Four days ship bound is not great in my books Overall it was a good trip We ate most of our meals in the Empire. I was put off Lido as people dropped utensils at the salad bar, picked them up and put back for reuse ( urghhhhh )

Great Cruise

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Shirlmo

• Sail Date: July 2016
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Aft-View Extended Balcony

Overall it was a good trip

Shirlmo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Spirit price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8N 5297
Loved the cabin. Stewards were great. Loved the aft view and spent many happy hours on the balcony reading and getting the sun,.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins