It was right time of the year to do a Caribbean Cruise and wanted to do one for 14 nights. Overall we were happy, but the buffet restaurants were too cramped and felt like eating in a canteen. At times it wasn't cleaned properly. The main restaurants were good, specially with me being vegetarian. The head waiter always showed me the menu for the following evening and I could always make a request if I chose to. They were very accommodating. We had superior balcony cabin and was very spacious. Couldn't fault it. Embarkation and disembarkation was well organised, but when it came to shore excursions, we found that they were disorganised. Had to stand in a queue outside the ship, which reminded me of my school trips. Not very pleasant when you are standing there in 30 degrees heat or thunder at times. When it came to relaxing on the ship, there weren't many areas in the shade.There were lots of different parts of the top decks to relax, but lacked shaded areas. Enjoyed the entertainment and the organised activities. The person with shopping knowledge was very good and was around for advice in the Port shops. I would go again on PandO cruise again, but would prefer a smaller ship as we are not fan of big crowds. We had quite a bit given for on board spend which was appreciated, but we would have preferred reduction on our cruise price.

Enjoyable, relaxing, but bit pricey

Azura Cruise Review by Dolphin@sea

We had superior balcony cabin and was very spacious. Couldn't fault it.

Dolphin@sea’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azura price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin JE
Our cabin was lovely, clean and spacious. Made use of balcony quite a bit as it was very peaceful and relaxing.
  Azura Deck Plans