3. Navigator of the Seas
Myself and my family had not cruised before so this was our first experience and it was great. My wife found this cruise from Royal Caribbean and given it left from Southampton and was for only 7 nights it was a great first experience. We thoroughly enjoyed the cruise and the level of customer service was exceptional. We were really made to feel like we mattered and that our holiday experience was important to them. Of course this should always be the case but on this occasion it felt genuine. We were told that Royal Caribbean would be a better option given we have small children and whilst I haven't experienced any other cruise companies and I would certainly agree. The dining experience in the main Dining Room was great and the staff were very attentive. The Windjammer can be busy and on one occasion we couldn't get seated but this was only once. The evenings entertainment was very good. Prior to going I was unsure of the cruising experience given all the info out there about formal nights, what to wear, drinks packages, excursions, how things work etc but don't worry. The holiday is about your enjoyment and it was all very relaxed once on board.

Fantastic!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by ChicksWiggle!

The evenings entertainment was very good.

ChicksWiggle!’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Small but perfectly formed!

Being on a ship the cabin was small but they maximized the use of the space very well. The kids slept above us in beds which folded away during the day.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans