3. Scenic Amber
This cruise was recommended by my travel agent. What a great choice! The ship was new and beautiful, and always spotless. The food was gourmet, and always delicious. The tours were excellent, with very knowledgeable tour guides, although you need to be quite fit for the long walks (often uphill) on ancient cobbled streets. The entertainment on board was a blast - I specially enjoyed the Bavarian Schuhplattlers dancing in their Lederhosen, and also the performance by the crew. The service was always professional but friendly, and every crew member was attentive and they deserve all the accolades they received. This was my first river cruise, and will definitely not be my last, and I would certainly travel with Scenic again, and recommend it to friends. I have nothing negative to say, except that it would have been nice to purchase a DVD of the cruise. Only positive memories of a wonderful vacation.

A Fabulous Vacation

Scenic Amber Cruise Review by Mobeck

Mobeck’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Amber price drops

Well designed - there was very adequate storage space for 2 people. Shower great when we figured out how to operate it.