3. Disney Dream
As a gift for my 50th birthday my family took me on the Disney cruise. This was my first-ever cruise and I did not know what to expect. The Dream was spotless, the rooms were immaculate and the staff was over the top attentive. The shows and other entertainment was amazing. Every morning there was a navigator paper in her room telling us the daily events times and places. There was an app for your phone called the Disney cruise and that helped us throughout our stay on the ship. Our first Port of Call was Nassau Bahamas and it was a very interesting does it. There was a cast member on the ship that advised us where to go, where not to go and how to shop for jewelry so we were able to know exactly what we were buying. He also told us if we had any questions about our purchase to have the store manager page him and he would come to the store and assist us. Our second Port of Call was at Castaway Cay, Disney's own island. Where we were able to do a 5K, have lunch and swim in the most clear water I've ever seen. Our last day was a baby. It was most relaxing and I was sorry that it was over. I definitely will do it again.

50 years for my first cruise. Was so worth the wait!

Disney Dream Cruise Review by crismaree2@msn.com

• Sail Date: August 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

crismaree2@msn.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 04B 10066
Our cabin was immaculate. It was so clean it looked brand new. Our hostess was available for anything we needed. She treated us as if we were family. Every evening we came back to a spotless room, a towel animal, chocolates and a navigator paper with the itinerary for the next day.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins