• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Aug 2016
Cabin: Ocean View
Traveled with children

Nothing bad to say about the people that keeps you entertained, or the waiters, room service, well people in general. They were as pleasant as they could be; they truly deserved every thank you; now the boat itself has very little to offer, maybe few years ago was a nice ship but I saw lots of things that made me take the decision of probably looking into another cruise line; the showers in out 2 cabins were horribly disgusting it saw so hard to take a shower on those back (moldy) tiles; the toilet made this horrible noise every time it was flushed and so did my neighbor's. Both pools had the old dirty tiles and so did the blue water slide. The basketball hood was rusty, and the boat itself (again) me personally think that is very out dated. Everything looks 90"s. Food was good all around; club Rex was good as well. I would say 2.5 out of 5 but in reality I think the boat needs some mayor updates ASAP. I already did Destiny ... I may try Breeze or like I said before "another cruise liner".

Ocean View

Cabin 6A

Out dated; shower tiles had a look like (mold) and toilet made a HORRIBLE noise when flushed.

Port Reviews

Cozumel

Did my own excursion; since the excursions from the boat were obviously expensive.

Grand Cayman (Georgetown)