Allure of the Seas Cruise Review

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by SAMEER5050

• Sail Date: Oct 2015
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

I was planning a trip to Spain with my friends. And one of my friend suggested me to do a cruise and he insisted me to do this one specifically "THE ALLURE OF THE SEAS" He showed me some videos of the cruise but i was not ready to believe that this is the actual cruise. but their was a glitch again. We wanted to cruise only for 3 nights because it was our first time sailing. So we were disappointed a bit. But my friend insisted me to go on this cruise and he had challenged us that after returning u'll regret that i wanted more days! and yes he was right. Yo have so many things to do. i can bet you cant complete all the things in one 7 nights sailing. Their is something for every age group. families with children or old people can travel in this cruise with a homely feeling. their are various shows and you can choose them according to your taste. a lot of options for shore excursions & really at a very good price.but you need to book them in advance. They also have a casino. A number of swimming pools jacuzy's and the location of the jacuzy is very beautiful.

I reached the terminal at around 1pm and was excted very much. Their service was just amazing the way the were handlling the travellers. Ready to help always. They took our baggages and we were informed that we'l get them directly at our cabin this was just the start of the state of the art hospitality. Then the check inn was over. We got in. We were 4 of us and the only thing biting us was how will we co-ordinate with each other. we found a desk with wifi sign boards. they had some packages those were not at all cheap and we had to take it because we had no other option.then we headed to our cabin we 4 were sharing a cabin. It was too small for 4 but it was manageable for us because we were 4 stags.Then we got the luggage as instructed by them. We took a sea view cabin with a balcony. It was an amazing view loved it very much. And the cabin was really good.

Dinning

I am a big foodie so i was worried about the food i'll be getting on the cruise. I went to the restaurant and i was asked what type of cuisine i would like to have. I wanted INDIAN food and i was least expecting that i would get what i wanted. But then the manager asked us to wait for few minutes and he came back with another manager who was an INDIAN. He came and he started taking in our local language and we were shocked by this. After meeting him one thing was assured for us that we are not going to face any problem with the dinning. And he said sir you just tell me what you want i'll serve you. but tell me in advance like what you want to have in dinner you have to tel at the lunch time. And we got everything for the next 8 days. The food was really amazing.

At the end i give a 5 star rating to this cruise!

SAMEER5050's Full Rating Summary

Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Barcelona

You have to worry about nothing. Just have your ticket and passports with you. rest leave it on their staff.

City Tour

Good service. as it was a basic tour only the journey was including. the bus was good and comfortable.

View All 77 City Tour Reviews
Florence & Pisa Tour

good tour. you get to see the leaning tower of PISA. the tour was very fast. wanted some more time at the lening tower.

View All 274 Florence & Pisa Tour Reviews
Rome on Your Own

you can visit the collesium and roam on your own which was a good experience.

View All 171 Rome on Your Own Reviews
Naples

as i was advised by the cruise team its better if you don't get don of the cruise here. their are many incidences of robbery, scams.

Transfer

nothing much to do here.

SAMEER5050