3. Celebrity Constellation
I chose this cruise for the price, date availability and itinerary. It was a long time since I cruised and was very excited I had the opportunity to take a Mediterranean cruise with my family. I was pleased with the overall cleanliness and ports visited. The food was good. The cabin room and crew was very good. Security was also very good. Every port going and coming back there was a full passenger screening. I loved the ice cold towels and cold drinks before entering the ship at each port. It was very hot and humid in Europe and alot of exploring left us overheated at times. The drink pkges, tours, and some other extras that use to be free wasn't free anymore. The main dining room meals and service was good. No more flamed Baked Alaska that would have been nice for my son to see. Still had lobster on the menu one night. I saw few smiling faces in the buffet and bar staff. They were constantly watch by their superior for cleanliness that they had no time to smile at the guests. Overall I would recommend this ship for the value and ports of call.

Europe in August Cruising

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by ccmposer

I chose this cruise for the price, date availability and itinerary.

ccmposer’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Inside Stateroom 9
Nice size and location. Cabin stewards were always there to help. Room was kept very clean. Guest relations was always there and willing to help.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins