Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by dizzycails
- Sail Date: August 2016
- Destination: Western Mediterranean
- Great Ports and excursions. We booked two through RC La Speiza (Portafino, Rapallo & Santa Margareta) and Naples ( A taste of Sorrento and Pompeii). Both were fabulous and worth the cost we thought.
- Wonderland - we loved this speciality restaurant!!
- Cabin. Easily the biggest size we have had yet (central park view), very well laid out and plenty of clothes space.
Housekeeping - excellent, friendly and called us by name upon every conversation.
- Customer service - doesn't compare to other RCI ships. On a few occasions we found staff very unhelpful and actually rude. We also experienced staff complaining and dis-ing the company on a passenger shuttle bus, which should never happen. A lot of work is required to bring customer service up to the same standard as on other ships.
- MDR - food wasn't very flavourful but plenty of other options, so can't complain too much.
- Lack of adult only space - although the Jacuzzi's are supposed to be adult only kids were in them all the time and even though staff would intermittingly come over and ask them to leave, they would just get in after.
Casino - much more expensive than previous cruises. I was looking forward to having a go at roulette but at a min 5 dollar bet it was far too expensive. On other ships it has been min 1 dollar bet.
- Read more Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas Review
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
La Spezia (Cinque Terre)We spent the day in Rapallo, Portofino and Santa Margareta. Beautiful, interesting and a lovely day off the boatView All 299 La Spezia (Cinque Terre) Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's La Spezia (Cinque Terre) Cruise Port Review
Amalfi CoastA taste of Sorrento and Pompeii - this was an excellent trip. First we went to a farm in Sorrento where they make their own mozerella, olive oil, lemoncello etc got to taste everything and it was beautiful!! opportunity to purchase but no hard sale. My only complaint is there wasn't a lot of time to spend in Sorrento itself but we had abusy itinerary. Pompeii was fab and the guide was great. 2.5 hr tour which was just right on such a hot day and we had already done a lot of walking.View All 268 Amalfi Coast Reviews
Palma de Mallorca (Majorca)lovely diy exploration on hop on hop off busView All 849 Palma de Mallorca (Majorca) Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Palma de Mallorca (Majorca) Cruise Port Review
Rome (Civitavecchia)beautiful we place just to walk aroundView All 2,223 Rome (Civitavecchia) Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Rome (Civitavecchia) Cruise Port Review