3. Celebrity Equinox
This was out first cruise and without doubt our last cruise with this "modern luxury" cruise line. We have written to Celebrity customer services to voice our issues with our holiday which in total cost us over £6000. It comes as absolutely no surprise that we have yet to receive a reply. Celebrity Equinox in our opinion is best described as a floating Moroccan market place. It is constantly sell sell sell sell. You are constantly hassled to buy anything from a drinks package to a £10,000 Tag. Why anybody would buy a watch on a cruise ship is beyond me. Surely for the same price you could fly to Switerland stay in a four seasons and visit Patek Phillipe and still have change. The ship itself is in general not great shape. We watched many poor crew members constantly painting and fixing things around the ship in 35c heat. Our major gripe that we had as it seems with other reviewers on this site is the food. ITS SIMPLY AWFUL. How can any guest service business deliver such a poor poor offering. It was inedible. I could go on and on but will leave it there. My advice for what it is worth is to avoid this company like the plague!!

As bad as it gets!!?

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by Marta H

I could go on and on but will leave it there.

My advice for what it is worth is to avoid this company like the plague!!
Marta H’s Full Rating Summary