3. Celestyal Crystal
I chose this cruise, because I wanted to have fun with my wife. I hoped I would find a clear and fresh cabin but I didn't. So I don't suggest it to anonybody. Besides doctor does not appear, if you call him. A nurse is sent in order not to pay 45€ per visit! The pharmacy is not properly updated and you may be in danger during the cruise, if something health matter occures. I called the hospital of the ship and an ironical nurse came into my cabin. She gave me a medicine for diarroia, caused by bad food in the ship, that caused stomachache and breathing problem during the night. Also many members of the crew didn't speak greek, although the majority of the passengers of the ship were greek people. I obviously do not suggest that cruise to anybody. I left the cruise in Kos in the third day and I did not regret it.

So not go!

Celestyal Crystal Cruise Review by Jimakos

Jimakos’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Crystal price drops

Cabin suite(!!....)
was extremely small and it could not provide peace and comfort according to the extremely high price paid.Also, it smelled something like grilled pork. Absolutely terrible! Besides, you were not told from the beginning which product are for free and which were not. For inctance, I drunk the big bottle of water and when I came back to the cabin, I found out that I had to pay 2,50€!! The cleaner told me that if I replaced it with another, it would be ok!!!! Tragic for all inclusive payment costed 600€ for me and another 600€for my wife!!!!