3. Harmony of the Seas
I really don't understand the negative reviews for this ship. We set sail from Barcelona and the whole experience for 7 days was fantastic. I have sailed with Royal Caribbean twice before on The Independence and The Anthem of the Seas and thought this Ship is my favourite so far. Many of the guests were Canadian or Spanish which was an advantage for us as the ship was empty everyday when in Ports. This was the first holiday I've ever been on in the school holidays were I haven't had to get up crack of dawn for a sun bed. Sun beds were available all day and my teens had no trouble waiting to go on slides, zip line or Flo rider. In fact they were the only ones at one point on the Flo rider where it was so quiet. Maybe we were lucky the week of our sailing but do feel that the Ship had a very good deck space due to its size. Shows were fantastic, stand out for me Grease and my favourite area of the Ship was Central Park. Food was good not great but there was always something for everyone to choose from. I did miss the dynamic dining that we had on the Anthem. Main dining rooms all had the same menu which was a shame as the Anthem had more choices with its themed restaurants. Overall though enjoyed all aspects of this cruise and would be glad to sail her again, shame its going to the USA.

Fantastic Ship

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by mcc007

mcc007’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Had everything we needed. Good use of space and in a good location.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans