3. Harmony of the Seas
This was my 5th cruise (2nd with Royal) and it was a truly unbelievable experience. The ship sailed full but it never felt overcrowded and I never felt like I was in queues all the time at all (and many people were saying the same thing - it was always easy to find a table etc). Breakfast and lunch at the buffets were a breeze and the food was great.Every person I spoke to was completely blown away by their experience and having a wonderful time. You would have to be exceptionally hard to please not to enjoy your time on the Harmony. I was on My Time dining and had pre-booked different times each night around the entertainment. This was not a problem and I was always seated in the same area. My waitress, Natasha and assistant waiter, Jefferson were outstanding - nothing was ever too much trouble at all. The food was beyond outstanding - I felt thoroughly spoiled! I was booked in a solo cabin and was so happy with the cabin and the location. Having the huge window by my bed was lovely - woke up to some glorious scenes each morning. The entertainment on this cruise is absolutely phenomenal! I saw every single show (2 aqautheatre, 2 ice shows and 2 musicals plus other shows too. The performers are world class! I now feel like this ship has spoiled me for any other - nothing else could ever measure up to my experience on the Harmony!

I am blown away!!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by kiwilondoner

kiwilondoner’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

I loved this cabin. The location was excellent. It is small but has everything you need and the bed was oh, so comfortable!
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans