Having been impressed with a lunchtime ship visit in 2015, we found a local cruise at reduced price. The ship was very spacious and clean and well kept... as was the cabin (balcony) but as usual access the storage was not ideal although adequate (11 nights).....door opening in front of wardrobe, some drawers high up as was the safe. One of our, not overly large, suitcases wouldn't fit under the bed. The bathroom had a tub (unused) with a shower that of course sprays on the floor. The separate shower was good size as was the water pressure. The towels were thick but small ( being larger people ). Dining was excellent for food, service and choices. We tried all the speciality restaurants and were able to try three again as we were not fussy about times and sharing. I don't know if concierge level helped here. The seven course with seven wines, for extra, was more than excellent. In the casual restaurant you were served from the available choices, then at your table for drinks. I liked this method, although some people still used their hands to pick up food. Being smaller ships, embarkation worked well at Southampton.. we live close by. After a short time queuing you were confirmed to be a passenger, then the scanning, then the booking in and then onto the ship. All that was missing was a glass of champagne as you boarded. I didn't find any of the enrichment lectures appealing so didn't go! We only managed three evening entertainments, not really our style. The music around the ship was good. Never intended to try the gym, and didn't. The spa facilities looked good. The shore excursions seemed expensive. In most ports we were visiting friends so did our own thing. Disembarkation was through the tannoy, all off by 0900 It was a gourmet, relaxing cruise. I would go again for a special occasion. I was however disappointed with fellow passengers dress. Jeans and polos for dinner!!

Gourmet, relaxing cruise.

Marina Cruise Review by margaretjl

I didn't find any of the enrichment lectures appealing so didn't go!

Never intended to try the gym, and didn't. The spa facilities looked good.

Disembarkation was through the tannoy, all off by 0900