3. Zuiderdam
The cruise was sold to us by a travel agent and included shore excursions at every port. We were very impressed by the ship, the food and all the activities offered, especially the cooking demonstrations, the Computer lessons and the Art Auctions.. The ship was very steady and for most of the time you were not aware of the motion if you didn't look out of a window!! Our Veranda Cabin on deck 8 was quite comfortable and the best was having morning coffee served to you room. Our luggage was lost in transit to the cruise and the ship agents were very helpful and supplied us with toiletries, loaned us clothes and allowed us same day express laundry.till our luggage caught up with us after 5 days! My only complaints were slow service in the evening sit down meals (Vista Dining room) and the midi-core quality of the nightly entertainment in the Vista Lounge. I do think I'll take another cruise with the some day.

A nice cruise to the Northern Isles

Avmanguy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Zuiderdam price drops

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom
Cabin VF 8013
Nice cabin, excellent view from the Veranda (sat outside when the weather allowed), could be another 15 c"m wider between the bed and the wall!!
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins