3. American Spirit
That was my FIRST cruise with American Cruise Lines. Loved every minute of it, to the extent that I have become a "regular" cruiser with them. As a matter of fact, I will repeat this cruise this September, and that will be my TENTH one. Need I say more. The crews have all been excellent, courteous, true professionals. And the people you meet ........ that to me is the best experience. Small ship cruising is the BEST!!!!!! Ships have all been wonderful, and I have had no complaints about any of the cabins I have stayed in. And the food has always been plenty, and EXCELLENT in every respect. The Puget Sound area is truly a sight to behold, interesting excursions, like whale watching trips, and visits to quaint towns. Some of the onboard activities are fun, be it kite flying of the top deck, or having a hot chocolate party there. All my trips have been wonderful!! High recommended cruise line!!!!!!

Puget Sound

American Spirit Cruise Review by wvanderwal

wvanderwal’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Spirit price drops

Cabin AAL
Cabin AAL
Well appointed, very functional layout. All the amenities one needs for a comfortable cruise.
  American Spirit Deck Plans