3. Celestyal Crystal
I have a nice trip in Celestyal Crystal to discover Greek Islands.The ship has a few years but is very well preserved. The food is excellent and the staff is very friendly. The places I visit are very nice and I feel it is a good way to met some Greek islands. I am not sure to recommend several excursions but the tour of Ephesus is highly recommended. You can visit the other places on your own perfectly. Drinks are not included in the price but there are several options to drinks voucher. In my opinion the cruise is not only for families or honeymooners, but also for friends looking for a fun holiday. There is a small pool on the 9th floor deck and a hot tub on the 5th floor deck. You can also go to the casino and dancing every night in the lively nightclub. Every day there is usually music or theater performances.

A Cruise to Aegean Sea

Celestyal Crystal Cruise Review by uvitacruise

• Sail Date: August 2016
  • Destination: Greece

You can also go to the casino and dancing every night in the lively nightclub.

Every day there is usually music or theater performances.
uvitacruise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Crystal price drops

The cabin is small but there is enough place to dress, to sleep and whatever.