3. Scenic Jasper
We had been on a Scenic cruise 2 years ago from Paris to Le Havre and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was our 20th wedding anniversary this August so wanted something special, hence we chose Scenic because of the superb all round experience 2 years ago. This trip didn't disappoint. As soon as we arrived in Amsterdam we were met by a Scenic representative who ushered us to a private car for the journey to the ship. Immediately we stepped on board there was a friendly welcome. The attitude of the crew was outstanding throughout the cruise. The food was wonderful. Cleanliness was extremely good. The excursions were very well organised and very enjoyable with top class venues and high standard performances. What my wife and I particularly like are that the majority of passengers are Australian who are definitely all there for a good time. They are fun to be with and this made a big difference for us. Coming home we were in the airport queue at Budapest behind some Viking Cruise British passengers and all they did was moan about their trip. ( we are British by the way ). I'm sure Viking Cruises are very good so was disappointed with their moaning. The Aussies didn't moan like this. My wife and I will definitely travel with Scenic again. Their prices perhaps appear on the high side for some but you get what you pay for. If you want quality then Scenic is the one. We maybe could save money and go with another river cruise company but we won't because we know for sure Scenic will always provide top class service so are prepared to pay. Everything is included which makes life so much easier, Trips/tips/drinks/food etc.

Wonderful river cruise with Scenic

Scenic Jasper Cruise Review by Lodgey

Lodgey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Jasper price drops

Cabin PP317
Very clean and kept beautifully clean the whole time.