3. Scenic Pearl
This was my first cruise ever. I traveled with my sister-in-law and we had a wonderful experience with Scenic. We took the Rhine River cruise on the Scenic Pearl and the whole experience was wonderful! The whole crew were so friendly and attentive to our every need. Our butler Haris was just so wonderful and when we needed his services he was right there within 2 minutes. All of our excursions were great and they had a separate guide for our "gentle walkers" group. So those who were not able to walk as fast did not have to miss out. The room was great and loved the sun room balcony. The meals were all delicious and the food choices were plentiful. I cannot say enough about how friendly and attentive the whole crew was. I loved the entertainment and the farewell show that the crew put on for us was hilarious ! Will definitely choose Scenic again when I get the chance.

Fantastic experience

Scenic Pearl Cruise Review by Metweet

Metweet’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Pearl price drops

The cabin was spacious and had lots of storage. The balcony was great. The beds were so comfortable I slept so good every night. The in room Internet and music was a great addition.