3. Viking Sea
My wife and I chose Viking Ocean cruises because of our previous 4 sailings on their River cruises and to see if the standard was as high. Which it was. Never having done an Ocean cruise before we did not know what to expect however that was soon rectified from arrival at the airport by Viking reps to the embarkation at the port which was seamless. The staff mostly all young were terrific. Once on board our cabin was a deluxe veranda which was spotlessly clean as was every other part of the ship. Dining on board was very good with 2 quality restaurants Manfredis Italian and the Chef table which were excellent. I should mention there are 2 pools on board one on the 7th deck with retractable roof and an infinity pool at the stern. Both great also they have a fitness suite plus on deck 2 Entertainment on board was great with an evening show in the theatre and an classical trio, solo pianist and solo guitarist who played during the day and evening in various parts of the ship. Every member of staff you spoke to or they saw you first were pleasant, civil , polite and attentive. Nothing was a problem to them. They were always smiling, Shore excursions were varied and good. I must mention the hygiene on board it was first class they were always cleaning from first thing in the morning till last thing at night. We will be doing another probably next year.

1st Ocean Cruise

Viking Sea Cruise Review by dougie12

• Sail Date: July 2016
  • Destination: Europe

We will be doing another probably next year.
dougie12’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

great cabin with heated bathroom floor.